Updated: Jun 16, 2021
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Eight important life facts I learned from Door to Door sales:
1) Most people are always busy, even if they are busy “doing nothing” they
would rather do nothing than talk to you.
2) Learn to deal with rejection and don’t take it personally.
3) You would be surprised how many people will let a stranger into their home.
4) Nobody wants to be “sold” - but everyone wants to be heard.
5) People are afraid to tell you no to save your feelings. Value your time and
don’t be pushed around.
6) 20% of the people on the team will make up 80% of the sales. This goes for
most things in life. Live by the 80/20 rule!
7) The past is good to learn from but it is no place to live in. Don’t fixate on the
last door that cursed you out.
8) Feelings aren’t facts. Just because we feel a certain way doesn’t always make